If you read the papers or watched the news this week, you saw the litany of failure from this administration. The world looked on in horror or delight depending on their geo-political stance toward America.
For the last three years, words of warning went unheeded, signs of malfeasance ignored and the voices of dissent ridiculed.
On June 1, 2020 more voices joined the chorus of dissent. These voices are trusted military leaders. Their standing or patriotism can’t be, shouldn’t be, questioned.
One can only hope the chorus will continue to expand, growing stronger and louder.
- Mike Mullen: I Cannot Remain Silent – The Atlantic
- James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution
- A Letter to America – Robert B. Neller, USMC
- Why Mattis and Mullen toppled their bridge of silence
- Colin Powell says he’ll be voting for Biden
- Powell endorses Biden, says Trump is a liar and a danger to the nation
- Vote for Trump? These Republican Leaders Aren’t on the Bandwagon
- Former Joint Chiefs Chairman Condemns Trump’s Threat To Use Military At Protests
- William McRaven: “Nothing morally right” about clearing protesters for Trump photo op
- I Spent My Career in the U.S. Navy. The U.S. Military Must Stand Up for Its Soul in This Moment
- Why Military Leaders Like Me Are Speaking Out
- Admiral from bin Laden raid: US ‘needs to move forward without’ Trump
- Milley says he was wrong to accompany Trump on church walk
- Gen. Milley’s apology shows respect for the principles Trump tramples on